Little Waves Coffee Roasters FAQs
Scroll down for Cocoa Cinnamon FAQs
- Little Waves Coffee Shipping Schedule: We roast our coffees to order Monday - Friday.
- Do you deliver? You can order our bags of whole bean from the shop section of our website, roasted coffee for delivery for personal use (with quantity limitations) as well as wholesale in our local delivery zone. We currently deliver Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Can I order from the Little Waves Coffee online Shop and pickup locally?
- Yes. If you go to the SHOP tab on our site, checkout as usual and choose local pickup, we roast to order. You will get a notification when the order is ready and pickup at 2013 Chapel Hill Road, Durham, NC 27707
- I own a business. How do I connect to get info about a Little Waves Coffee Wholesale Account? We work closely with businesses who care about quality ethically sourced and roasted coffee. Connect with us and introduce yourself and company via contact form at the bottom of this page: https://littlewaves.coffee/pages/little-waves-coffee-roasters
- What are the flavors listed on your coffee bags?
- If we were to put any set of coffees next to each other, let's say a coffee from Guatemala, Ethiopia and Papua New Guinea, and let you taste them, you would note marked differences in how they taste and feel in your mouth. The flavor notes are our way of sharing with you the flavors in the coffee that come out of a series of factors, including terroir, coffee variety, processing, and roasting.
- For brew gear, merchandise and/or apparel:
- If the brew gear, merchandise or apparel is defective or broken upon arrival, you may return or exchange the product within 30 days of purchase. If you would like to make a return on brew equipment, merchandise or apparel that is not broken or defective, the product must be unused, in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase. If we receive the product and it appears to be used you will not be refunded. Little Waves Coffee does not cover the return shipping cost for the product. For international packages, we are willing to replace merchandise damaged in transit. However, we would need the damaged goods returned and unfortunately we can not cover the shipping costs. Please contact email@example.com and a Little Waves representative will get back to you with further information.
- For coffee purchases:
- We do not take returns or issue refunds opened bags of coffee. If you have purchased coffee beans from Little Waves Coffee, unless you provide proof that it was damaged in shipping.
- If you need assistance pausing, changing, or cancelling your ongoing coffee subscription please email hola (at) https://littlewaves.coffee (dot) coffee and a Little Waves representative will get back to you with further information.
Cocoa Cinnamon FAQs
- All three Cocoa Cinnamon locations are open for indoor seating. Masks are not required, but are welcome.
- Can I use my own cup, get it in ceramic for on site consumption? We will continue to use your cups if you can bring them in order to support our environment, and using ceramic and glass for to stay orders will be the default. We also encourage you to take and use our coffee ground composts that we leave out at each shop in 5 lb bags.
- Can I order ahead? We have an app where you can order ahead for any shop and be notified when your order is ready.
- What is the internet code? There will be a new code listed at all shops on the hanging menu or other easily visible location. We plan on changing it up every month or so.
- How can we help smooth transitions as you take this and other re-opening steps? The most important thing is to be kind to our team. They work hard and also experience the hardship that we all have in the last year, and yet they've been working with the public the whole time. 99% of our guests are truly amazing, but a handful can be rough and make the work quite difficult for our team, or not take the time to consider why we have been so cautious, or why we are deliberate in our step taking. We ask you to take the time to know that every move we make is carefully considered with a variety of factors. We also take team input into account and though it may at times slow us, we believe we are better for it in the long run.
- What is Community Coffee? To support wide access to our shops (while balancing our priority of ensuring livable wages for every part we can from crop to cup), we offer a Community Coffee is a sliding-scale program that can be used up to once a week starting at $1 for any drink on the menu. Folks are encouraged to contribute to the program to help subsidize these drinks.
Participate in our ongoing work at Little Waves Coffee Roasters to connect quality, relationships, and impact. We are a Latina majority owned, women forward company.
1. Join our Little Waves Coffee subscription program.
Just as buying from coffee producers year after year enables them to focus on quality, secure operations, and sustainability, so do your subscriptions for us.
2. Recommend our Little Waves Coffee wholesale program
We work with coffee shops, bakeries, businesses, institutions, and offices. Referrals can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Start a little wave by sending coffee to someone you love.
Help us grow awareness of Little Waves Coffee by giving someone a delicious gift that makes an impact. #rootedreverberations
- Do you make contributions? How do I connect about that?
- Go to our contact page for the details and form.
- Why does my e-gift card no longer work for online orders for Brick & Mortar pickup?
- The move to online for Covid-19 was a deep challenge with lots of glitches from Square. It got to the point that we needed to change platforms including adding a new Cocoa Cinnamon App, which made things much smoother and easier all around. Square e-gift cards do still work for walkup orders, but are not compatible with our new online ordering system. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we needed to make this move to avoid continued interruptions.
- What non dairy items do you carry?
- Currently we carry a rotating variety of Vegan pastries.
- Are the churros vegan?
- Yes! There are no animal products used in the churros.
- How can I call you?
- We don't have a phone number for any of the shops. Theb best way to contact is via a Connect Form or engage (at) cocoacinnamon (dot) com . Our goal is to get back to all questions and requests as quickly as possible within the means of our small company. See below for matters related to our roastery, Little Waves Coffee and orders purchased via the SHOP section of this website.
- Do you do catering?
- Not at this time.
- Can I order to pickup from the shops ahead of time?
- Go here and you can schedule a shop order for pickup - https://littlewaves.coffee/pages/orderccpickup
- Why do you have so many foreign names and words on your menus?
- For us, the shops are driven by an experience that is amazed by the marvel of cities and the roots of languages, whose blood rushes in the awe of landscapes, the wonder of travel and the history, colors, textures, and stories of coffee, chocolate, and tea. We make drinks after these histories and after the characters that inspire us, those who remind us of the beauty and possibility of humanity. The menus go back to the historical roots of coffee, chocolate, and tea and play from there within this spirit.